Make this unicorn Valentine box with your kids this Valentine’s Day and they will have a place to hold all of the Valentine cards from their friends and classmates. This unicorn Valentine box is made with two paper plates and colorful construction paper.
Unicorn Valentine Box
Valentine’s cards are fun to make, but what do you do with all your little one’s cards that they collect from their friends?
I made this fun unicorn valentine box from a couple of paper plates and some extra construction paper we had laying around.
This is a fun crafts for the kiddo’s and my daughter had lots of fun making one with me. After we completed our Unicorn Valentine Boxes, we made each other a few cards and put them inside each other’s pouch.
After Valentine’s Day I’m sure my daughter, Chloe will love to hang this unicorn in her room.
Supplies for Unicorn Valentine Box
- Two paper plates
- Construction paper in pink, blue and yellow
- Glue gun or stapler
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Thank you for being part of Crafty Little Gnome
Instructions for Unicorn Valentine Box
- Cut the paper plate into the shape of the unicorn head.
- Cut out pink ears, yellow horn and blue flowers from construction paper.
- Glue the construction paper to the paper plate to make it a face.
- Draw on the eyes and details with a purple marker
- Glue the two plates together.
- Add a string to the back to hang the unicorn box.
Now your Unicorn Valentine Box is ready to fill with cards and notes!
What Valentine crafts are you making this year? Let me know in the comments and if you like this project please share on social media!