Learn how to clean your bathtub step-by-step with these easy instructions. Including what tools and supplies you need and how to clean your bathtub and drain with baking soda and vinegar.
Table of contents
- The Best Way to Clean a Bathtub
- What Cleaning Materials Do I Need to Clean a Bathtub?
- Tools for Bathtub Cleaning
- How Often Should I Clean My Bathtub?
- How to Clean the Bathtub Drain with Vinegar and Baking Soda
- Don’t Forget to Clean the Shower Curtain Too.
- Directions for Cleaning Your Bathtub
- More Cleaning Tips You May Like:
The Best Way to Clean a Bathtub
After a long day, who doesn’t love to unwind with a nice, warm bath? But while there’s nothing quite as relaxing as quiet time in the bathtub, you might want to think twice before stepping inside one. In Bustle’s feature on germs found in the bathroom, NYU microbiologist Dr. Phillip M. Tierno shares that harmful bacteria like E.coli, streptococcus, and staph grow in warm and wet bathtubs if they’re not completely dried.
So, does this mean that you shouldn’t use your bathtub at all? Of course not! When you get all the grime, dirt, and stains out, you can keep yourself fresh and clean while enjoying the wonders of a warm bath. However, there’s more to cleaning it than simply wiping it down. Let’s take a closer look at how to keep your bathtub properly polished.