Hello! Welcome to my DIY and Craft Blog
Welcome to Crafty Little Gnome. I'm Adrienne Carrie Hubbard, a jewelry artist, diy and craft blogger. I love making jewelry, crafts and home decor items. I blog about all my creative endeavors and show you how to make rad stuff!
I live with my husband Rob, our daughter Chloe, a dog, two cats and a farm full of ducks and goats in Northwest Washington.
- I believe that you don't need to spend a lot of money to have the home and the life of your dreams.
- I believe in living within your means and using your creativity to craft the life and home that your want.
- I believe that you if you dream it you can achieve it by hard work and thinking outside the box.
My Mission: I want to show you how to make pretty things, tasty things, practical things and every type of thing you can think of. If you have a request of something you want me to show you how to make shoot me an email at info@adrienneaudreygmailcom.
2021 Facebook Community Awards Nominee
Adrienne has also been featured in:
You can also find me on Lockdown Loo where I share my best DIY and cleaning tips for your bathroom.
Let's connect on Facebook
Work with Crafty Little Gnome
WORK WITH CRAFTY LITTLE GNOME- A DIY AND CRAFT WEBSITE
Crafty Little Gnome is primarily a diy and craft website. I publish craft tutorials, diy projects and teach you how to make things yourself. CLG receives 100,000 monthly views. If you are looking for someone to review your products and/ or host a giveaway, let's talk. I always have lots of ideas how I can incorporate your products into a fun and interesting diy or craft project. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for sponsorship opportunites and for a copy of my media kit.
I ACCEPT SPONSORED POSTS HERE AT CRAFTY LITTLE GNOME
I love working with sponsors because it helps us keep the DIY machine moving, from paying for our hosting and marketing to paying the electric bill and buying camera equipment and editing software. Plus there's all the fun craft supplies, food ingredients, and travel accommodations we buy to make the fun DIY projects here happen.
I've worked with big brands, small companies, etsy shops, artists, and all kinds of companies either directly, through PR firms, and through blogging networks. If your product or service is something our readers will enjoy, we're totally up to working out a plan that works for both us! Email me to discuss this further.
Let's work together! But first, here are a few things I DON'T do:
- I do NOT accept requests for guest posts, paid dofollow link placements, link exchanges, or text links
- I am not looking for an ad network and not accepting ads outside of my current network
- I do not accept guest posts or pre-written content
99% of the sponsored content we create is paid in actual dollars. As much as I love “free” product, accepting product in exchange for the work we do is not part of our business plan.
We accept product exchanges rarely and on a case by case basis, typically for high ticket items over $1000 in value such as travel accommodations.
For our most recent stats, please request a media kit. These stats updated January 18, 2021:
- 8.5K Instagram Followers
- 46K Pinterest Followers
- 3.5K Twitter Followers
- 8.5K Facebook Page Followers
- 17K Facebook Group Followers
- 5K Newsletter subscribers
HOW WE WORK WITH SPONSORS:
BLOG CAMPAIGNS AND SPONSORED POSTS
- Accepting Ambassador positions
VIDEO CONTENT CREATION
- I can create original video content for your channels or ours, for all platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and more.
EXAMPLES OF MY WORK:
EMAIL INFO@CRAFTYLITTLEGNOME.COM FOR SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AND FOR A COPY OF MY MEDIA KIT
Questions, comments, compliments or insults? Direct them here: email@example.com