This DIY ring holder is a great way to store and display your rings. You can use it for selling at craft fairs or just to show off your jewelry at home! With a small basket and some foam you can make a homemade ring holder in just a few minutes.
I love to make jewelry and have been selling my creations online for over 10 years now in my Crafty Little Gnome jewelry shop. With so rings to store and keep safe until I make a sale online or attend my next craft show, I need a place to put them in the meantime.
Supplies needed to make a homemade ring holder:
- Small basket
- Upholstery foam- a big sponge also works
- Ring foam (I like this one)
The ring foam is a piece of black foam that is about as thick as a kitchen sponge. It has small slits through it in rows. You stick your rings in the slits to hold them in place.
You can get the small basket and upholstery foam at any craft store.
Directions for DIY ring holder:
- Cut the ring foam to so that it will fit inside the basket
- If the basket is deeper than the thickness of the ring foam you can stuff it with upholstery foam or a large sponge.
- Place the foam inside the basket and insert your rings into the slits.
So easy and cute and it only took about 5 minutes!