Introducing Abundant Artisans Academy: Helping Makers Make Money
If you’re looking for a fun side hustle that where you can make money from home without even changing out of your pajamas, let me introduce you to Etsy.
I’ve been selling my handmade jewelry and laser cut home decor items on Etsy for a decade.
In that time I’ve sold more than 97% of other shops, had over 500 five star reviews and had the chance to work with big companies like Go Daddy and celebrities like Danica Patrick.
But the best part of all of my success is that I was able to do it while staying at home with my daughter.
I’ve never had to miss a school activity, dance recital or stress about an emergency trip to the vet with my dog.
In fact, I’ve enjoyed being my own boss so much I don’t think I can ever go back to working for someone else ever again.
Imagine if you never had to use a sick day if your kid wasn’t feeling well or ask your boss for vacation time.
If there is anything that this pandemic has taught us it’s that it’s time to start living life on our own terms. Tomorrow isn’t promised and there is no time to waste not living life to it’s fullest.
There are a lot of places you can sell online. Etsy is the 4th largest e-commerce site behind Amazon, Walmart and EBay. Etsy has over 70 millions users looking for unique handmade products that only you can create.
Etsy makes it easy for creatives like you and me to set up a shop quickly and start making money right away. The customers are already there- they just need to find your stuff!
My favorite thing about Etsy is that is allows me total flexibility in my life. When I want to go out of town I just put my shop on vacation mode for a couple of days and take a break. If I want to spend time on my hobbies like horse riding, taekwondo or volunteer work I can simply change my schedule to make it work.
Are you ready to wake up every morning and spend your day being creative? And better yet, make money doing it?
You’ve got the talent,I’ve got the knowledge. Let’s make you lots of money.
Online platforms like Etsy are constantly changing.
What worked several years ago isn’t going to cut it anymore.
- Artisans and makers have individualized specific needs.
- A generic two-year-old pre-recorded video course isn’t relevant enough for you and your online shop.
Abundant Artisans Academy is for all artist entrepreneurs.
We have a spot for you if you are a:
- Fiber artists
- Basket weaver
- Jewelry makers
- Glass artist
- Fine artist
- Leather worker
- Metal Smith
If your craft isn’t listed here, don’t worry. We’ve got you covered.
Introducing: Makers Bootcamp- an 8 week masterclass on how to sell your handmade arts and crafts on Etsy. In this masterclass you’ll learn:
- How to decide what items to sell to make the most money.
- How much to charge for your work using my unique formula.
- How to get found in the Etsy search engine and turn those views into sales.
- How to write product descriptions that leave no doubt in your customers mind.
- How to take beautiful photos of your work that practically sell it for you.
- How to get repeat customers and provide outstanding service that will make your customers feel like movie stars.
- How to promote your shop on social media.
- How to figure out all that annoying legal stuff like business licenses, taxes and bookkeeping basics.
Do you want to….
- Get your online shop set up properly and create a foundation for lasting success?
- Sell enough products that you can actually pay your bills?
- Earn 5 Star raving reviews from customers that keep coming back for more?
- Have control over your time and the ability to create your own schedule?
- You need a friend and mentor who will personally help you build a thriving creative business.
You need someone like me.
I’m Adrienne, your new BFF and Etsy Mentor. Ten years ago I arrived in the US from Canada with nothing but a UHaul full of furniture and my cat riding shotgun. While I was waiting for my work visa to go through I spent my time honing my jewelry making skills . Then my visa arrived and I had to find a “real job”.
Once I finally figured out the keys to success on Etsy my online business exploded and I quit my boring office job. I never looked back.
I now sell on several websites, via social media like Facebook, and at markets and craft fairs.
- I’ve been selling on Etsy for over 10 years.
- I have had more sales than 97% of other Etsy sellers.
- I’ve navigated major changes to the platform over the past decade and jumped every hurdle.
- I have experience selling on Etsy, Amazon Handmade, Overstock, Ebay, Facebook and just about every other online platform on the internet. That’s right, I’ve tried them all.
- I’ve had my work featured in magazines such as Better Homes and Gardens, and Fur Sie.
- I have worked with huge companies like Go Daddy and celebrities like Danica Patrick.
- My blog, Crafty Little Gnome receives over 100,000 visitors per month!
I know what it takes to make an online shop successful.
I will help you avoid the rookie mistakes that bog down the majority of new sellers.
With my pro tips, I will save you buckets of money and make you buckets more. Cha-Ching!
By the end of Makers Bootcamp you will:
- Understand the nuts and bolts of how to set up and run your online shop.
- Knowledge of how Etsy search engines work and how to convert views into sales.
- How to take beautiful pictures of your work using only your phone.
- How to keep track of sales and expenses so that your taxes aren’t a nightmare.
Hassle Free Guarantee:
If you show up and do the work, learning is guaranteed. If you don’t learn what you need to know to get your Etsy Business up and profitable, send in your completed homework sheets for a full refund.
This is for you if:
- You have never sold anything online and don’t know how to start an Etsy shop.
- You already have a store front but aren’t making consistent sales.
- You’ve dabbled in selling online but you don’t know how to “run a business”.
This may not be for you if:
You are looking for someone to do the work for you (I show you how to do it, so you aren’t dependent on others)