Thank you Idahoan® Steakhouse® Soups for sponsoring this post. Treat your SOUP-er significant other to a delicious meal!
Easy Stay at Home Date Night with Idahoan Steakhouse Soups and Parmesan Garlic Knots Recipe
It’s February and the days are getting longer but the weather is still cold and rainy outside. All I want to do these days is curl up with a bowl of soup and watch T.V. Compared to my husband though, I have things pretty easy this time of year. While I’m inside on the couch watching the rain fall he’s outside working in it. Rob is a package delivery driver and spends all day outside driving around in the rain and delivering parcels.
I try to have a nice home cooked meal ready for Rob when he gets home. I know he appreciates a warm and yummy dinner waiting for him after a 12 hour day spent working outside.
Between my job, driving my daughter to and from school and activities and all the other chores I have to do sometimes I just don’t have the time or energy to cook a fancy meal. Serving soup with an easy side dish is a great way for us to enjoy a warm, hearty dinner and some quality time together.
For a quick and easy dinner I like to serve Idahoan® Steakhouse® Soups. They give you flavorful, slow-cooked taste of restaurant-quality soup at home, in just five minutes. Idahoan Steakhouse Soups are available in four delicious varieties: Loaded Potato, Creamy Potato, Cheddar Broccoli and Cheddar Potato. They are so easy to make, all you have to do is add water.
Parmesan Garlic Bread Knots
Garlic Parmesan Knots
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) tube of refrigerated crescent roll dough
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in a small bowl.
- In a small bowl mix the Parmesan, garlic powder, oregano, and salt; set aside.
- Pop open the can of crescent rolls and pull apart the dough pieces. Place them in a bowl and pour the butter, spices and fresh parsley over the dough. Mix gently with your hands making sure all the dough is covered in the mixture.
- Take each dough piece and tie it into a knot. Place the knots onto a baking dish.
- Bake for approx 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool and serve with Idahoan Steakhouse potato soup.
Let cool and serve with Idahoan Steakhouse potato soup.
These addictive Parmesan garlic bread knots pair well with the Loaded Potato Soup.
What is your best go-to date night recipe when you’re short on time? Let me know in the comments and make sure you pick up some Idahoan Steakhouse Soups on your next shopping trip.