This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GameDayGoldfish #CollectiveBias
The Big Game is coming up soon and that means friends and family will be coming over to watch the game and help root on your favorite team.
While the adults and big kids are having fun watching the game some of the younger kids might not be so into watching football. It’s nice to set up a few games and activities for the little kids and anyone else at your party who is there for the social aspect of the party and not necessarily the sport.
I put together this simple game to help keep the little ones occupied, but everyone else at the party will probably want to join in too during the commercial breaks. I based this game on one of my family’s favorite snack foods, Goldfish® crackers!
Here are the supplies and directions to play the Family Goldfish cracker game
- Goldfish crackers (I used the Goldfish Cheddar 30 oz. Carton and the Xtra Cheddar Flavor Blasted Goldfish 30 oz. Carton)
- Football field tablecloth
- Drinking Straws
1) Lay the tablecloth out over your table
2) Set out a Goldfish cracker on each side of the table
3) One player stands on each side of the table. When the ref yells go, the two players use the drinking straws to blow the Goldfish crackers across the table.
4) First person to blow the cracker across the finish line at the end of the table wins.
The prizes can be whatever you like. Toys or treats are always popular.
How will you be enjoying the Big Game this year? Let me know in the comments and make sure you head to your local Target store to pick up Goldfish crackers at 10% off with the Cartwheel app and party supplies for the Big Game.
This fun football themed game isn’t the only way you can get creative with your child this winter. Right now you can enter to win $5000 with your child by creating your own Goldfish Tales Animation Xperience at GoldfishSmiles.com.